Register of professors (1868-1918)
This catalog includes the former professors and external lecturers of the Technical University of Munich and its predecessor institutions in alphabetical order. In each case, the personal entries include a note indicating whether the TUM Archive has a corresponding personnel file. If a portrait is available, it has been appended. So far, the professors and external lecturers from the foundation of the New Polytechnic School Munich in 1868 to the year 1918 have been completely included. Currently, the entries for the professors and lecturers who worked at the TH München between 1919 and 1945 are being prepared.